Saturday, October 10, 2015


Nearly finished these guys. Just have to fit them to the round bases you see behind them. Then that is 10 of 40 done.


Did some kit bashing with the left over bits from the Nurgle DP and the lower half of a Trygon kit I purchased from bitz box. Will start painting him up for my Slaanesh DP soon.


A small sample of my Plague Bearers lead by two daemon heralds. The herald on the left was a gift from a mate and I am thinking of using it in AoS games as a Slaughter Priest in my Khorne list. The 10 plaguebearers in the pic have now become 40, with another 10 to paint. Thank goodness for the GW shade range, or as I call them, talent in a bottle!!


I finally finished the big guy, my counts as Great Unclean One. There are a few bits I am not happy with. I read some great tutorials on you tube on how to paint boils, so I am slowly redoing some things on him.

No comments:

Post a Comment